2013年11月18日星期一

Question about my credit?

  • apply for credit card
  • credit card machine
  • credit card loans
  • get my credit score
  • checking credit score
  • free credit score all 3
  • direct debit collections
I will cut to the chase. I am trying to build my credit score because I can rarely get a CC with anyone or any of the sort and its depressing and embarassing to keep on getting denied. I do have a couple things in collections. A couple things for a colonoscopy(not to get too personal but I might as well be up front if I'm trying to get help) and one another for a lousy $183.


$1330.00

$680

$183


Those are the amount of debts that I have. I am going to pay off the $183 on my next paydate which is 11/22 and will most likely pay off the other big ones with my tax return. But here is my question. I'm not sure of my credit score because I don't want to pay to view it. But! I would like to know how many points this would increase my score by paying this off. Even if you could give a rough estimate you think. I'd appreciate it!

Question about my credit?

没有评论:

发表评论