2013年11月18日星期一

Can i cancel an application for medicaid?

  • crm system
  • paypal system
  • hair doctor
  • doctor surgery
Im pregnant and i applied for medicaid where most people go to apply (local medicaid office) because i didnt know there was a place where i could get my medicaid approved right away if i brought priif of pregnancy. So i went to that place to show them my proof of pregnancy but they told me that if i already applied they cant do anything about it, and thats why i want to find out if i could cancel the application so these people could help me out becaise im already 3 months pregnant and havent been able to get checked by a doctor and i would of payed but i had to leave my job as a waitress because the food smell drove me insane and the father of my baby is stuck paying everything wich isnt all that bad for him since he gets payed well but i dont want him spending money that could go towards getting ready for the baby, someone please help.

Can i cancel an application for medicaid?

没有评论:

发表评论