2013年10月14日星期一

A new invention! ... What now?

  • advertising ideas for small business
  • gi bill of rights
  • patent agents
Hey everybody! I am an inventor, or well, I have manymanany ideas that are actually useful. However, what is my next step? What should i do with the ideas I have? I know patents is the last thing, extremely expensive and not even necessary unless you want to control a business... But i am not a business man, just an inventor. I am mostly interested in realizing the ideas into reality, products, and obviously get the name attached to the idea... If i make money out of it, that is secondary, but maybe necessary... I was thinking maybe to approach universities? Or companies? What are your thoughts? Any help or experiences are greatly appreciated!!! Btw, i live in netherlands, so don't come me with possibilities only valid in America :-)

A new invention! ... What now?

没有评论:

发表评论