2013年10月5日星期六

Discover says my credit score is 767?

  • interest free credit card
  • prepaid credit card
  • business credit card offers
  • monitor your credit score
  • credit score free report
  • your credit score
  • all 3 credit reports and scores
I just recently got a student credit card from Discover so I can start building my credit. On the back of the first page it says Your Credit Score: 767 (source: TransUnion). I'm only 18 and the only time I had a credit card is when I was an authorized user on my dad's Bank of America account. I assumed it was just sample credit score or something like that but no where does it say example or sample or anything. Is this really my credit score?
  • Additional Details
  • It says FICO: 767
  • I talked to someone from Discover and they said that is indeed my actual credit score. How weird.. thanks for everyone's help.

  • Discover says my credit score is 767?

    没有评论:

    发表评论