2013年10月27日星期日

Do I have to stay inside work on my break? employment?

  • care plan
  • long term care policy
  • how does online banking work
  • health checks at work
  • digestive system break down
Hi there,


I just recently started at a care home. It is a 9-5 position, and I get a 30 minute break, on my first day I left work at my break to go home (I live next door) to take measurements for a uni experiment i have to do.When I came back I was told that you are not allowed to leave on your break unless you agree with the manager first. They said it is to do with fire safety incase of a fire.

I dont get paid for my break, so I assume I have a right to leave and do what I want on my break so long that I am back in time.

Can someone please clarify my rights and the employers rights for this situation, as I am worried when I ask to come home to do these measurements tomorrow, I will be told that I cant.

Thanks

Do I have to stay inside work on my break? employment?

没有评论:

发表评论