2013年10月26日星期六

Do I need to return the shoes I already got a refund for?

  • work order software
  • email exchange hosting
  • double hung replacement windows
  • size of bacteria
I ordered a pair of shoes from Amazon but they were too big, so I tried to exchange them for a different size. Their policy is that you must return the shoes within 30 days or else you pay double. After I'd already done this and sent in the order for the exchange, I realized that my exchange shoes were also too big, so I had to cancel that order.


I then called Amazon to sort it out and they ended up giving me a refund for the first pair of too-big shoes. They told me to buy the ones in my size, problem solved, I don't have to pay double.


I still have the shoes that are too big and have yet to send them back. But since they already gave me the refund and it was processed by my bank, do I still need to return the too big shoes? Will I get into trouble if I don't return them? Not that I want them, but it would be a hassle to return them since I can't get to a post office that ships packages out.

Do I need to return the shoes I already got a refund for?

没有评论:

发表评论