2013年10月24日星期四

Do you build credit faster by paying credit card bill in payments or in full?

  • card credit debt eliminate
  • card consolidation credit debt
  • application for credit card
  • wire money online with credit card
  • 3 bureau credit report and score
  • free credit score all 3
  • credit score explained
  • faster payments
Or does it even make a difference as long as you're paying on time?


I just got a secured credit card and my plan was to use it to pay my car insurance, phone bill and other things i know i can afford every month and pay my credit card bill in full when its dues to avoid interest. But, someone told me you build credit faster by making payments. I don't think it makes sense. I understand credit card companies want you to make payments because they want to make money off you from interest but does it effect your credit score differently? I would think paying your bill in full would be better. But, I'm new to this credit stuff so can someone please clarify?

Do you build credit faster by paying credit card bill in payments or in full?

没有评论:

发表评论