2013年10月28日星期一

Do you pay tax on share dealing online?

  • online trading for
  • best online stock trading
  • online stock trading reviews
  • online trade
  • trade stocks online
  • capital credit union bismarck
So if you don't pay over £100 on shares, then do you still pay tax? What are the rules? I'm specifically talking about online only.
  • Additional Details
  • I'm not. I'm trying to work out costs before I start. Can you provide some more information if you can on the rules...
  • I have just seen on their site that you have a capital gains tax free allowance of £10,900. I certainly won't be trading over that per year. Does that mean I don't have to pay tax?


    Link:

    http://www.hmrc.gov.uk/rates/cgt.htm

  • Do you pay tax on share dealing online?

    没有评论:

    发表评论