2013年10月4日星期五

Does PayPal accept rechargeable gift cards? if so what company card should I get?

  • wb bank card
  • us bank credit card processing
  • accept credit card payment
  • donations
I would like to start drawing commissions, and put a donations button on my page but I cannot get my own bank account because I don't have the 100$ to put in it, and I can't get signed up because my parents are in debt to the bank. I heard some gift cards are accepted without you needing a bank account, so is it true, and if it is Should I get a Mastercard or Something else?
  • Additional Details
  • I am not 18, And you can use a donations button for a personal business IF the customer gets something in return. OR they want to donate to you out of sheer kindness, go on the paypal donations button page and read the details. AKA Me drawing commissions. And not a prepaid card, a RECHARGEABLE card.

  • Does PayPal accept rechargeable gift cards? if so what company card should I get?

    没有评论:

    发表评论