2013年10月24日星期四

Funny charges on my bank statement?

  • transfer money online to bank account
  • send money online to bank account
  • online payment processor
  • virtual numbers
had to phrase that as a question somehow .. alright i found out yesterday that my bank's charged me for being overdrawn, i knew i wasn't overdrawn so i printed out a statement and found these two payments that someone made out of my account a little while ago, one says 'int'l 0063798657' for £21.17 and the other says 'int'l 0063798658' for £3.11'.. what do these numbers mean, why is someone rolling thru different numbers, is there any way i can find out who's been robbing me, is there any way i can stop being robbed without closing my account (i.e. can i make it so that only payments authorized from within my area can be made), and is there a way i can get back my money? i probably can't do anything about the overdraft charge, that's the rule even tho it wasn't my fault that i was overdrawn, but the other payments that i never made, is there a way i can get that money back?

Funny charges on my bank statement?

没有评论:

发表评论