2013年10月5日星期六

Guys please helps! Are these considered harrassment?

  • work health checks
I was working with three coworker men, Tn., Mj., and M in a nice and friendly way. However, I think that they cross the limit or got a wrong message.


M kept asked me to go out for movies or date him. I made it clear by say No and pointed out that he is married. Then anytime he saw me talked to single guys, he seemed jealous and told people that I was flirting every where.


I also interact with another male coworker is Mj. I talked to him a lot as a brother because he is married and seemed very understandable. He waited me to get off work or go to many assignments if we eventually assigned together. I did not take it any personally because it was just work. However, he acted weird few times. Once he put his hand on my hand. Then few times he touch my necks to try to fix my collar. He stood very close to me and keep doing it and stare at my breast. I felt uncomfortable and back up but I did not tell him. One time he asked for my phone number. I asked him why. He said just emergency. I said No. He said what wrong with this woman and mad. Since then he was not nice to me any more. I don't know he purposely or not purposely but he kept talking and flirting with many girls in front of me. He also told other coworkers at work bad about me such as I was depressed or I have issues with people....


In the same environment, I also worked with Tn, the guys who kept asking female workers to go with him after work or making inappropriate comments at work such as you guys go to that place to " make babies". I ignored him because I was thinking it was the joke. However, one time I was assigned with Mj to another place and just me and Mj would work over there. After we finished work, Tn asked me " hey, how was the sex?" and " tomorrow you and me?" I was so mad and offensive. I told him so but he did not say sorry. One of the big boss heard I screaming and decided to investigate the case.


It was unluckily for me that all three men back up for each other and I don't know what they said. The boss dismissed the case and gave me warning instead. It was not fair at all, but I do not know how to get justice for myself. I am still shocked and disappointed. I also feel harassed! Was it considered harassments for what these men did to me or I am just over react??? Thank you guys!

Guys please helps! Are these considered harrassment?

没有评论:

发表评论