2013年10月24日星期四

Help, my job is very far away, what do i do?

  • work injury lawyer
  • health checks at work
  • credit reports from all three bureaus
i work in long island and i take the regular train to the lirr then walk two to three blocks to my job

it takes me about an hour to get there but, the trains their come every hor on the hour,so if i miss a train i'd have to wait another hour

it seems like such a hassle to get to work. And today i called in sick today for the first time in a long time (woke up late and wasn't feeling good-i felt weak and down)

So my boss calls me back and says i have to come in because he has people coming in and no one else can cover for him but i really feel faint and dizzy . So basically he told me i had no choice

.at one point he was also trying to pay me less money than the regular pay ,i admit he is very disorganized but if im not feeling good how can he force me to come in and put blame on me?

what do i do about this? if i learn how to drive my mom says she would let me drive her car to work

not only that he looks at my butt and breasts (and he's dating my mom) i dont know maybe i'm finding things wrong with my job but it seems like a hassle ,what to do? i get paid 10 dollars an hour and it costs me 10.50 for each day(to get there) and i work 2-3 days a week ,5 hours a day

Help, my job is very far away, what do i do?

没有评论:

发表评论