2013年10月23日星期三

How can I buy a stock and how do they work?

  • investment accounting software
  • company stock definition
  • making money in the stock market
  • make money in the stock market
  • make money stock market
  • stock market investment
  • online school work
  • work injuries
I'm 15, how can I get one? I have $100 currently.


how many people buy them? I really wanna make money, but I can't work. But also, my dream is to be involved in stuff like this.


how do I know which company is good or bad?


also, are big common companies good to invest in? Like Coca Cola, McDonald's etc. I don't know, but in my head, I think I wouldn't get as much since I bet they're the first companies that come to people's heads if they wanna invest.
  • Additional Details
  • you dont have your e-mail on your account though.

  • How can I buy a stock and how do they work?

    没有评论:

    发表评论