2013年10月25日星期五

How can I turn my debt situation around?

  • money as debt
  • money market fund
  • money savings
  • money market savings
  • money savings expert
  • budget management
  • budget control
Well, here is the problem: I am finally facing my financial debt instead of running from it like I have my entire life. I work on a barely minimum wage income, I take home roughly $700 a month and I live in subsidized housing. I am behind on my rent and my utilities to the tune of about $1140 total. I want to fix this, but I have things coming up that I have to pay for (i.e.: prescriptions, bus fare) that are unavoidable if I want to continue to work. I have crappy credit, no one to borrow from and I have dug myself into a hole deeper than I could have imagined. I am reaching a point of extreme desperation.


Does anyone have any real sound advice? Because there is nothing that I can compare my situation to. I know that this is not the best place to ask for it, but anonymously I have to. I have screwed myself by being stupid and irresponsible. Winter is coming and I didn't even have the smarts to save to buy myself a pair of boots. I am beating myself up pretty bad right now. I am NOT looking for pity, I am looking for advice. I really don't know where to go from here and I don't want to lose my apartment. Has anyone been in a similar situation?

How can I turn my debt situation around?

没有评论:

发表评论