2013年10月18日星期五

How do I resign from my job (of 9 months) if I haven't signed any legal contract?

  • colleges for creative writing
  • creative writing course
  • legal assistant job description
I've been working at a gym since mid January this year, so that's about 9 months now.


It's a new start up gym. I haven't signed any contract to legally bind me to this place ever since I've been working here.


I have received payments from them monthly, I pay taxes and I pay towards UIF (unemployment fund)


But now I'm moving on to a new venture in my life and would like to resign.


How would I go about this?

I know I'll have to give in a letter of resignation, but can that be effective immediately or do I have to wait 2 weeks or do I even have to give in a letter at all?

How do I resign from my job (of 9 months) if I haven't signed any legal contract?

没有评论:

发表评论