2013年10月12日星期六

How hard to get a job after criminal record with jail time?

  • online math classes college
  • loans for college students
  • clinical assistant job description
  • job search employers
I'm only 19 going to school and made a bad decision to speed. I'm not talking about restaurant jobs or anything that can help get me through college, I'm talking about a legit career.


I planned on finishing school, and hopefully becoming an urban planner. I understand that with a criminal record it will be hard but I also understand that if I work hard enough and build my resume up I could get one. But everybody tells me with jail time my future is ruined. Its tough hearing this at only 19.


Today I had court and they offered me 90days jail 85 suspended jail days. So only a weekend in jail. But on my record it will still show I went to jail. I said no and asked for another court date so thus far no jail and hopefully in my future no jail either.


I've learned a lot and I'm still learning from this ordeal.

How hard to get a job after criminal record with jail time?

没有评论:

发表评论