2013年10月21日星期一

How much will my insurance go up for a 3 day licence suspension in Ontario?

  • driving school insurance
  • bladder suspension complications
  • night sickness
I was pulled over last night for no particular reason by a Wellington County O.P.P. I was doing nothing wrong driving wise, he was following very closely for probably 5-10k before he put his siren on. He said I was weaving over the white and yellow lines, but part of that was probably due to him driving in my trunk and im sure everyone gets a little nervous with a cop behind them. Unfortunately despite all this I had a few beers before leaving my friends house that night.

I had to preform a breathalyzer test and it came up with an "alert.". The officer said that I would not get a ticket but my licence would be suspended for 3 days.

Does anyone know how this will affect my insurance? And should I report this asshole cop or was he right in doing that?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

How much will my insurance go up for a 3 day licence suspension in Ontario?

没有评论:

发表评论