2013年10月8日星期二

How to deposit money in different bank account?

  • how to save money in a bank account
  • wire money online to bank account
  • send money online using bank account
  • money transfer international
  • transfer money from india
  • abdominal aorta branches
I want to deposit money to my friend's account. I have my account in different bank and she is having in other bank. So, do i need to go to one of the branches of her bank? I can't do it from my bank? right? I need to go at one of the branches of her Bank. Tell me. I am gonna make this manually as we usually deposit into our own account. But how can i deposit into her account. The only way is to go to one of the branches, holding her account. right? Best Answer will get a tag. thanks.

How to deposit money in different bank account?

没有评论:

发表评论