2013年10月15日星期二

How to find a cosigner for a private student loan?

  • blood bank website
  • loan money
  • money loan
  • money to loan
  • wire money online to bank account
Hi, I graduated from high school this year and I need a cosigner to get a student loan from. But the problem is that I dont know anyone who can help me with a good credit score.


I was going to try a website called Cosigner Finder but everyone says that its a scam. I was wondering if there is a reliable website, company or people to cosign my loan for money.


I really need this loan and I am ready to do anything possible for it. My loan has no risks because the school will provide me a job after graduation and after I make 12 consecutive payments the bank will do a cosigner release.
  • Additional Details
  • the bank is Sallie Mae

  • How to find a cosigner for a private student loan?

    没有评论:

    发表评论