2013年10月24日星期四

How to start a private care at home business UK?

  • local business services
  • local business numbers
  • home care business
  • salary info
I have a job as a care worker but they are not giving me enough hours and i was thinking of starting my own private one but i dont really know where yo start.


This is what i have so far...


£10 P/H

I will be helping them wash and dry and get dressed, make food for them, do the washing and the basic things around the house really. I can prompt them with there medication and empty catheter bags and change them.


Im not sure on how to advertise but most of the elderly wont have the internet so i would have to do it through a newspaper or can post things like posters through peoples doors? and i could put stuff on sigh post boards as well.


I would like it if you could give me a few extra ideas?


Thanks for your help!

How to start a private care at home business UK?

没有评论:

发表评论