2013年10月7日星期一

I had a rough day at work?

  • graduate training scheme
  • graduate training schemes
  • field service software
I work in the accounting field and I had a rough day of work. I work at a public field and I just graduated so I don't have a lot of experience. Yes I do have internship experience but that was doing easy work. I was given a project which is due on the 15th and I have to do a couple of years worth of financials. But that involves me looking at documents and trying to find numbers. Me being new, it was difficult to finish the first year and I had to ask the person who assigned it to me to help me out because it involves hundreds and hundreds of worksheet. It eventually got to a point where I asked her to sit with me and help me with the first year so that I can understand it better and be able to to do the other years faster. At one, point she mentioned to me if you asked someone at my old job to repeat themselves then you'd be in trouble with the partner. I was like geez, i've barely been here for a month and a half and people who work at public firms have about 3-5 years experience. I am here as a fresh graduate so I don't have that many months training. Now I understand, if they explain something to me but they have to understand that I am still in the training mode because I am a fresh graduate. I don't have that much real world knowledge. Am I right to assume this? I mean, I am not letting this hurt me because I go in with a positive attitude every time and I try to do my best. I also, will ask questions numerous ones to make sure everything is right. Am I starting off on the wrong foot?

I had a rough day at work?

没有评论:

发表评论