2013年10月5日星期六

I might get fired from my first job?

  • online social work degree
  • online payment business
I don't know what to do.

I started working at a local grocery store about 3 weeks ago. Throughout the three weeks I have called in once. The manager told me that it was fine and that he wasn't mad at me. Well I always check the calendar every Friday (when they told me they put it out) and see when I'm working.

Well I had worked a Saturday & Sunday. I checked before I left Sunday and it showed that I did not have to work anymore the following week. I even had 2 ladies in the office check . Well I got a call Thursday from my Boss asking if I was coming in that day because I was supposed to work. I had told him that when I checked Sunday it showed I wasn't supposed to be working that day. He had told me that I needed to come in. Well when I got there I had worked for maybe an hour before the Asst. Manager called me into the office. She told me that I had a very low chance of staying there. Something about me switching hands when I was scanning stuff and that I needed to pick one hand and stick with it. Also that I was going to slow, but most of the time I don't have a bagger! So I'm trying to scan a big load and bag all of it the right way. She will stand at the end and watch me , but won't help me bag anything. Maybe one load an hour. She also told me that my Appearance needed to improve? I have no idea what she was meaning by that.. I try my best and almost everyone there says I do a good job. I just don't understand why she brought me in and told me that? I'm afraid that I'll go in Sunday (the day I work again) and They will fire me. I have only been working there for about three weeks. I haven't got one warning or really messed up anything. The only thing that takes me the longest is finding the numbers for the fruits and vegetables but I have most of them memorized.

What should I do? I am sixteen and this is my first job. They aren't even paying me minimum wage. They are paying me 4.25 for the first three months. I have to help pay bills in my home.

I might get fired from my first job?

没有评论:

发表评论