2013年10月5日星期六

I need to get out of Debt Collection but how?

  • accept credit card payment
  • credit card payment gateway
  • settle tax debt
  • letter head
Ok I have had a credit card and haven't had the time to pay anything off so now its in the collection department somewhere In California. I get tired of calling them because they always argue with me about some little amount that I owe . Anyway I'm planning to give a big chunk here and a big chunk there you know a good lumpsume every month. My question is if I continue to do this will they try and put it in another collection service which will continue to a wage garnishment? I don't want to establish a payment plan because their payment plan is to high to pay .... my concludion is to call pay them something every month and hang up ......somebody help me.

I need to get out of Debt Collection but how?

没有评论:

发表评论