2013年10月1日星期二

I ran a credit card transaction using a debit card?

  • best credit card
  • credit card relief
  • credit debit card machines
  • credit and debit card processing
  • us bank credit card processing
  • credit card fees
  • credit card processing fees
  • accept credit card payments
I was pumping gas this morning when a message showed up on the screen saying "We don't accept debit cards in this pump." Being in a hurry, I reran the transaction as credit using my debit card, as all the other pumps were occupied. However, I checked my online statement just now and there is no activity at the gas station. What should I expect in the coming days? Will there be any ridiculous fees I need to cover? Also, I used a Visa Checkcard.

I ran a credit card transaction using a debit card?

没有评论:

发表评论