2013年10月8日星期二

I wish to take some financial precautions.?

  • guardian home security
Seeing as it just might be that (for domestic reasons) the USA is going to default on the worlds major instruments of collateral sometime in the near future I am a little bit concerned.


Now we know that the USA is the guardian of freedom and everything, and at some point the people who really own and pay your politicians are going to grab them by the nuts and this default will never happpen -


But seeing as for domestic political reasons your government messed up the Treaty of Versailles and caused WW2,


I am just a bit nervous.


So what I thought was this. I didn't subscribe to the guaranteed money-maker flotation of the Royal Mail this week, because (you know) shares are a secondary market and if the whole stock exchange came crashing down my head I would look silly. And be poor again.


My idea is this: I thought I would buy a piece of PVC drainpipe and a couple of watertight end fittings for it, and dig a big hole under my patio and put all my savings into the contents. Trouble is, I do not know quite what to buy. I thought of going onto one of those 'Tor' sites and buying a big pile of heroin and Cocaine, but it seems that the NSA and GCHQ are getting too clever for those, and then I had this idea. I would buy a big pile of Ampoxillin or some other useful antibiotic and bet on the health service shutting down. I made a big mistake years ago by hoarding Syrian currency, so I do not entirely trust my own judgement on this. My grandfather buried a Vickers Machine gun and some mortar bombs and a Luger and a few other gadgets, but time moves on and I think they are gone forever.


What are you burying?

I wish to take some financial precautions.?

没有评论:

发表评论