2013年10月8日星期二

Investing in UK for a non resident?

  • business intelligence company
  • online business without investment
  • business visa card
  • visa business card
  • debt assistance government
  • silver state credit union
Hello guys I am interested in investing/loaning £250,000 in a UK company. I want to visit UK for a risk assessment. I am a citizen of India. The thing that I am worried about is that UKBA websites says that I need to invest a minimum of one million pounds to be eligible for an Investor/Business Visa and you cannot engage in any business activity under tourist visa. Although I have that amount at my disposal I don't want to invest it just yet. So I was wondering what category I should apply for in the Visa section. Also since I wont be staying in UK I would like to know what ownership rights do I have as a non resident. And if the company for some reason breaks the terms of the investment how easy would it be for me to claim my money back as a non resident?
  • Additional Details
  • Edit: I have been trading with this company for some time now as an exporter. It just helps my Indian business if this company gets some funds.
  • @revsuzanne Please keep your tin foil hat on and stop pulling figures from your @ss

  • Investing in UK for a non resident?

    没有评论:

    发表评论