2013年10月19日星期六

Investing: Index Funds?

  • investment accounting software
  • fund accounting software
  • hedge fund accounting
  • fund accounting
- Do you prefer Vanguard or Fidelity for INDEX FUNDS? Why?


- Is it smarter to invest in 1 Total Market Index Fund..or..1 S&P 500 Index Fund AND 1 Small Cap Index Fund. Why? (Investing in both would allow me to cover more of the top and more of the bottom - but I dont know if that would be the better thing to do?)


- Can you discount cost average (I think thats what it is) on more than one fund? Allowing me to purchase a few up front with more buying power?



I am only 20, soon to be 21 so I am interested in high risk.


I am also looking for both a short term (5 years maybe) and long term (20+ years)


I am new to the investing world, no debt, $23,000 in my savings account.


I will be enlisting into the military so I will have a steady paycheck here soon.


I also have no investments yet (no IRA, no 401k - my company doesnt match)

Investing: Index Funds?

没有评论:

发表评论