2013年10月6日星期日

Is it better to spend money on items or experiences?

  • make money with iphone apps
  • how to save money on insurance
  • life experiences
I'm planning on getting my first job next summer. And there things I'm planning to buy are concert tickets, meet and greets, food, and maybe a few new clothes. I'm planning on making at $1000 and I would save half of it. I already have $250 saved up. I really want to buy a Big Time Rush meet and greet next time they come to my city most likely next summer. I have liked them since 2009 and I'm a huge fan! Meet and greets cost from $250-$325, but to me it would be so worth it. And also I would love to get an Emblem3 meet and greet next time they come back. I love them so much! I already bought one and it was $150 altogether, and it was so worth it to me. But people like my friends are telling me to get an iPhone with the money since I don't have one. But I'm not on a contract and it would cost at least $600. I would rather spend that money on concerts. So is it better to spend money on items or experiences to you?
  • Additional Details
  • I kinda want an iPhone, but I would be ok if I don't have one.

  • Is it better to spend money on items or experiences?

    没有评论:

    发表评论