2013年10月1日星期二

Is it discrimination?

  • how to cure breast cancer
  • penelope cruz breast
  • hire software developers
  • gi bill of rights
Is it discrimination if a female HR wouldn't hire you because off the size of your breast? I have really huge breast(40DDD) and I hate them so much but today at my interview it made me feel soooo much worse. I put in an app to walmart and checked on it EVERY SINGLE BUSINESS DAY and finally the HR gave me a schedule for an interview. she seemed so excited to meet me in person. but when I walked in she gave this shocked look as if she didn't expect me and as she spoke to me she continued to constantly look at my breast. her attitude was different from the phone convo and she said she'll give me a call if she's doesn't hire other applicants. yes my breast was covered, I even wear a shaw to pull over if I felt uncomfortable. but I know this is the reason because that's a she continued to look at. I want to cry because me and my children shouldn't suffer because someone is insecure enough to keep me from working. my breast shouldn't come between Halloween, Christmas, and bills coming up. it's not fair and it isn't like I want them anyway. I HATE THEM FOR GOODNESS SAKES! and this is why. what is it and what should I do??

Is it discrimination?

没有评论:

发表评论