2013年10月9日星期三

Is it possible to reactivate My Standered Charted Bank's Credit Card which is blocked.?

  • transfer credit card balance
  • secured corporate credit card
  • issue tracking
  • stop limit order
Is it possible to reactivate My Standard Charted Bank's Credit Card which is blocked since June 2013.My Credit Limit is 20000 and due amount has exceeded my credit limit and total due amount was 28000. I have paid almost 14000 in the last two months to the bank. I have called them to convert the rest of the Amount into EMI but bank says that I'll have to clear the entire due amount first.

2. They also claim that my card has been deactivated and after clearing the whole due amount, it'll be Bank's decision that if they will let me use the card again or block it forever.

If anyone has used the same card or knows about it, please suggest .. Thanks in advance

Is it possible to reactivate My Standered Charted Bank's Credit Card which is blocked.?

没有评论:

发表评论