2013年10月24日星期四

Is it worth signing up for 403b plan?

  • medical education credentials
  • high school online education
  • online education school
  • financial planning education
  • medical assistant school
  • paycheck loans
Hi, I am working at a low paying job for two years before going to medical school. I am considering putting away 0.06% of my paycheck every month (my employer does not match). I calculated what I would approximately have in my 403b to be around $3500 at the end of the two years (if I start now). Is it worth it? It seems like a very small number plus after these two years, I wouldn't be able to make contributions since I'll be in school for four years. I'm currently 22 and am planning on going to medical school in 2015.
  • Additional Details
  • I did mean 6%. Thanks Dave!
  • I did mean 6%. Thanks Dave!
  • I would also be saving 7000 dollars per year even with the 403b.

  • Is it worth signing up for 403b plan?

    没有评论:

    发表评论