2013年10月3日星期四

Is my employer breaking the law?

  • send money to india
  • send money online using bank account
  • send money online to bank account
Earlier this year my employer was pestering me to ring HMRC to sort out my tax code, because it was much higher than it should be. I made a call and they happily changed it, and I was informed I should get money back in the form of a rebate. They paid my employer the £350 back, but when I had my next payslip, it read that I had been paid £430 but when I counted the money their was only £80 in the packet. Thats was how much I had earned in that week, so qhen I asked about the money I should have had as part of the rebate he said he was the one who had paid it, and instead of giving it to me he would pay however much I would be taxed for the next few week to the sum of £350. So if I was due to be taxed £10 next week he would "pay it" and my wage packet would be the full amount ( before tax is deducted) But I'm not wven earning enough yet to even pay tax! My question is, should he have paid me my rebate or can he hold onto it? If not what steps should I take to get it back? I don't want to complain to HMRC Aand lose my job but I want the money back. I earned it!

Thanks in advance


It may be of use to know I am paid weekly in cash, and I am bartender.

Is my employer breaking the law?

没有评论:

发表评论