2013年10月21日星期一

Legal advice please! Change of work contract.?

  • cloud service company
  • register limited company
  • limited company formation
  • limited liability company formation
  • oil change deals
  • change management skills
My sole trader employer has just changed to a limited company status. I work for them on a self employed basis being paid per treatment given (i'm a physiotherapist). I have a contact to provide services to the new company on the same terms, is there anything i should be aware of? Thanks, not an easy one to self Research!
  • Additional Details
  • I am on a self employed basis, but its been on increasingly constant work for the last 5 years, does the limited company affect my status tax wise etc. i'm just not sure.

  • Legal advice please! Change of work contract.?

    没有评论:

    发表评论