2013年10月1日星期二

Loan, Financing, and Credit Card Application?

  • credit card transfer balance
  • business credit card offers
  • secured loan build credit
  • bad credit debt consolidation loan
  • credit card application online
I have a lot coming up in the next couple of days and I was wondering if I should go through with it all. The order I want to accomplish this will be...


1. Loan Application

2. Financing @ furniture store

3. New credit card


I don't want to take too many hits on my credit, but I really want to be approved for at least two of the three.


My last credit inquiry was end of May, so its been a couple of months, but but as long as I would like. I am only 19, credit history if about 1 year. 6 accounts, good amount of credit over the accounts.


Will applying for these be likely to be approved or should I look to add a cosigner for safety?

Loan, Financing, and Credit Card Application?

没有评论:

发表评论