2013年10月29日星期二

Mortgage in Florida for Unemployed man, working woman and cash down?

  • three credit score
  • credit score monitoring
  • best way to get credit score
  • no credit check secured loan
  • secured loan build credit
  • credit card consolidation loan
  • working platforms
  • working capital management
Okay so the company I was working for went out of business. My fiance has a job now, so our bills are covered and our rent and insurances are taken care of by my unemployment comp. We know this is going to change when the unemp runs out in 5 months...so we want to leave the northeast where we are and are looking at around $1500/mo to rent where we are move to florida, where i am from, my fiances parents live. we are looking in the northern center part of the state. the single family houses we have looked at range in the $65,000 to $130,000 range. our goal is to move down to florida. we want to own our house and the dollars work in our advantage to buy where the houses are half the price of where we are now. my plan is to start a business in whatever area we move to so i am not worried about long term income for my family.


so the question is, is it possible for us to get a mortgage with the way things are now? we found a house at 129,000 so @ 20% down thats around 25k which we can do if we absolutely have to, we are also first time home buyers so maybe it will be less down, we figure with our 20% if need be down payment, our payment with insurance/taxes is around $750/mo with like 5.5% rate, my fiance would make $600/wk at her job. I have a credit score of 660 she is around 580. After the down payment and moving costs, we would have around $35,000 in cash savings and $50,000 or more in personal assets.


So can we get a mortgage???
  • Additional Details
  • I figure I will be making at least $30,000 year with my own company in the first year and $60,000 there after.

  • Mortgage in Florida for Unemployed man, working woman and cash down?

    没有评论:

    发表评论