2013年10月16日星期三

Need help with collections issue?

  • open university courses
  • mba open university
  • hard drive file recovery
  • file transfer service
  • car injury claim
  • brain injury claim
  • direct debit collections
I purchased a product on HSN back in August for my mom. I never received my item, so HSN provided me with a full refund. I was then contacted by UPS to open a claim regarding what happened to the package, however, I was on vacation and they were not able to reach me. I received a letter from HSN stating the item was delivered and that I needed to pay back the refund. However, I called into customer service and was told they fixed the issue and re-opened this as an item not received and told me not to worry about it. Now, I received a letter stating this is their final attempt at re-billing me for the $60 charge and if they are unable to do so within 2 weeks, this will be reported to the retail credit bureau and collections will start.


I then contacted HSN asking them what the h*ell is going on. They said unless I contact UPS to open a claim they will not remove me from being sent to collections.


I'm not sure how to go about disputing this since the company is making it such a big deal and trying to collect on something they REFUNDED and for something I never received in the first place. Do I need to contact the BBB? A lawyer? I'm not sure why they are making it such a big deal, a huge company like that can afford a $60 loss.


The best answer receives 10 points. The abusive, and rude responses, receive a flag and no points. :)

Need help with collections issue?

没有评论:

发表评论