2013年10月29日星期二

Okay, im desperate, How can I buy this?

  • link building company
So, I do ventriloquism and puppet ministry, and want this professional customizable puppet for $60, but Its on a site call Kickstarter. "Sack PUppets- the customizable puppet!" is what the thing is called. The pledge date ended in august, but didn't ship till octoberish. Now Oct. I pretty much done, but I didnt even know about this site untill last week, so obviously i missed the pledge date. They say to go to sackpuppets.com but the site is a rip. not even a link or anything :P PLEASE PLEASE help me find Somewhere That i could get this thing. Any color, IDC! If not, one close like it, but still a reasonable cost, keep in mind that on average a pro puppet costs 200-800 dolla, so 60bucks is GREAT, 70, meh, not quite as great for a starter like mysself, but PLEASE

Okay, im desperate, How can I buy this?

没有评论:

发表评论