2013年10月3日星期四

Okay! so you seem to be working hard in insane circumstance! what real salary is ideal?

  • medical billing and coding salary
  • real poltergeist footage
  • levels of management
an ideal salary for me to live really nicely right at home where I am now would be £36,000 a year! 500 pound a week to pay for household supplies and bills and maintenance and 1000 pound a month for increasing the comfort levels dramatically so it doesn't matter much who is left living with me in the two other upstairs bedrooms! we should all be fine like that! at the moment I am in an insane lifestyle situation stlll as all the four of us still living at home only have access to alien accounts of about £18,000!
  • Additional Details
  • let me also make myself clear here please!!! I do not have any real idea of the kind of job that will suit me enough so I could happily earn £36,000 a year without any concerns of my troubled welfare and lacking abilities!!!

  • Okay! so you seem to be working hard in insane circumstance! what real salary is ideal?

    没有评论:

    发表评论