2013年10月13日星期日

PayPal Bank issues and questions?

  • pay your credit card bill online
  • credit card application online
  • accounting online training
  • accounting online learning
I turned 18 recently and have not yet applied for a normal debit/credit card. I still have my minor debit card which I used when I was younger (used in ATMs, and shops). Now, I want to make a donation to a certain website via PayPal, and my minor debit card can NOT be used for online transactions (I called my bank). However, I was told that I can bypass this problem by directly linking my bank account (to which my card is related) with my PayPal account. Since the card is minor, not the account, right? It is a secondary account my mom opened for me when I was young and she deposited a certain amount each month. It is in my name. Recently, I got the account details (number and branch code) from mom. Now I need to know- will I be able to make purchases online using PayPal with just a linked bank account? Without a credit/debit card? Or is a bank account only used to take payments? Please answer this if you have experience with payPal.

I have a paypal account, with just a bank linked to it, no card. Can I make payments?

PayPal Bank issues and questions?

没有评论:

发表评论