2013年10月9日星期三

Please Give me the best way of Investment were i can take my retairement at age of 50.?

  • how to save money on insurance
  • save money on car insurance
  • investment savings account
  • icici demat charges
My annum package is 45000 Usd, have

1. Savings in ICICI ULIPS, 3,00,000 ₹ annum with 6 different savings already completed 4 yrs.


2. Savings bank floating amount of 1 million approx.


3. Life insurance around 3,00,000₹ total invested.


4. Fixed Property worth 1.2Crores.


Age 39yrs married with two kids, 5 and 8 yrs.


Dream to have World tour with my wife, Dream to open Training center for graduate engineers.


please let me know how i can regularize my savings in a smart without risk,. Presently i am a NRI.

Please Give me the best way of Investment were i can take my retairement at age of 50.?

没有评论:

发表评论