2013年10月3日星期四

Question about credit history!!!!!?

  • credit card relief
  • credit card merchant account
  • nationwide credit card
  • check my credit report
  • credit report agency
  • credit report free trial
My sister signed me up for a gym membership when I was 17. She used her credit card for monthly payments. Now I'm 18 and A couple months ago she cancelled my gym membership and didn't pay for the termination fee and she is saying my credit is being affected by it. They do not have my credit information because she payed with her credit card. I did not even have a credit card at the time she signed me up neither do I have one now. Minors aren't even aloud to sign up by themselves. So has my credit been affected? I only have a college checking account but no credit card. What determines credit history?

Question about credit history!!!!!?

没有评论:

发表评论