2013年10月24日星期四

Registered LLC as sole-proprietorship, how to change everything into Partnership LLC?

  • cheap business insurance
  • change management skills
  • home owner warranty
My husband and I are just starting our own small business. We registered our company's name and the type as LLC, but only my name was entered as 'owner'. We also requested DUNS number (we would be dealing with gov't contracts) and, again, only my name was mentioned. We think we would like to make this LLC to be a Partnership LLC (?) with me having 51% and my husband having 49% (to qualify for Women owner small business), but I don't know where should I make this change and is this too late to make it? Suggestions? Thank you!

Registered LLC as sole-proprietorship, how to change everything into Partnership LLC?

没有评论:

发表评论