2013年10月20日星期日

Scared to start earning money...?

  • business intelligence company
  • local business video
  • make money with penny stocks
I'm in my final year at University and this year it's all about starting a business and earning money.I study film production and want to produce music videos, short films, website introductions, advertisements etc. I'm confident in my skills but my biggest fear is earning money.


If a band wants a music video produced for them, they are paying, on average, at least £1000. That will cover pre-production, one day of filming with a really good camera, and two days editing. Yet I'm scared to ask for £100, let alone adding an extra digit.


I don't know if this is because I'm used to earning £25 a day / 4 days a week at my current job, which is basically stacking shelves.


-------

Has anyone got any tips in help bring my confidence up?


-------

Extra information - If you fancy it

Tonight I'm heading out to film a band my dad knows and produce a simple 'live footage' and I'm doing that for free, saying it's for my portfolio. I will be giving out my business cards so people can go and check out my portfolio.


Also tomorrow I'm going to an airsoft event, and depending on what the manager wants, I will take photos of produce a video. Again this is for free and is under portfolio building.


But I'm living in a runt with £10 a week to cover food, travel, and anything towards any video productions. I don't know how to start getting money back. I don't know if it's because I've worked in a shop for a long time and out focus was to squeeze every penny we can out of our customers. Please help.

Scared to start earning money...?

没有评论:

发表评论