2013年10月12日星期六

Should i apply a form for PlayStation Credit Card?

  • applying for credit card
  • help with credit card debt
  • cash secured credit card
  • credit cash
  • buy credit score
  • employee reward programs
I'm interesting with that credit card, it asking me if i could apply this card so i can getting reward points to purchases for games, related to Sony products, also they had offered $50 PSN will be included in that card. I never owned a credit card before, just a debit card i used that for a half decade. Is it that good idea if i can sign up? I heard about interest rate, hopeful it really doesn't hurt me because i want reward points.
  • Additional Details
  • Source: http://www.sonyrewards.com/en/gateway/

  • Should i apply a form for PlayStation Credit Card?

    没有评论:

    发表评论