2013年10月1日星期二

Should I take the job?

  • work online
  • drunk driving laws
  • mba interview questions
So I'm 17 and I had a job interview at winn dixie and got hired on the spot. I calculated and would be getting about $120 a week working part time. The thing is, the orientation is about a 2 hour drive in another city from where i live and i just moved here, my mom doesn't drive and dont know anyone who can take me and i just got my license and i dont know how to drive on the highway yet. I dont have any money to pay a cab or anything. I really want to take the job because i desperately need it right now.. They gave me paper work to fill out and to go get drug tested and I need to turn those all in by like tomorrow or the end of this week.

Also, I have a job interview at the new Cheddar's restaurant that just opened in my area a few months ago later on today and a friend of mines that works there said they'll put in a good word for me, but those usually take about a week to know before you get the job. Also I think the pay is better there, but idk. Does anyone know how much servers get paid on average per week?

I dont want to not take the job at winn dixxie thinking I'll get the job at Cheddars if i end up not getting it and also the situation with the orientation. What should I do?

Should I take the job?

没有评论:

发表评论