2013年10月17日星期四

Student needing financial help advice!?

  • college course online
  • college algebra online course
  • financial accounting online course
  • financial course
  • college of education
  • online college education
  • change management skills
Ahoyhoy!

I'll put it simply, I am a 23 year old student, I have recently started a full time course at college (NVQ Lv3 IT Technicians), it's a 14 hr a week course as per the learning agreement, but I also have so do a 6 hour work placement, putting me up to 20 hours a week.

Because it's an FT courseI can't claim JSA, I've had to come off of JSA rather fast as the adviser didn't tell me about the rules properly (he was a trainee), so I've been put in this situation:


I can come off the course and claim JSA, continuing my normal routing, I really don't want to do this because this is my last chance at undebted college, and it's always been my ambition!


Or I can stay on the course... This IS what I want to do, but current circumstances are against me, I can't afford to live as I don't have an income, and this course will help with my confidence, future career, and ultimately change my life fir the better!


So my question is, is there anything I can get, such as a student loan?, I've already applied for a bursary, everyone on the course was told to apply because theres no harm in it, but a bursary would in no way support me.


Sorry if this is a jumbled up mess, I haven't been in education for awhile and seriously need help, any and all advice will be appreciated!

Student needing financial help advice!?

没有评论:

发表评论