2013年10月9日星期三

Student trying to get Amazon Rewards Credit Card?

  • credit card no interest
  • credit card app
  • college credit cards
  • college credit transfer
  • student credit cards
  • student secured credit card
  • amazon publishing
  • online history degrees
Hello. I am a 19 year old college student and I want to get the Amazon Rewards Visa Card. I heard that some credit companies are far more lenient when accepting students than others. So first question is,

1. Will Amazon accept me even though I have NO past credit history?

2. If it is a good chance that they will, should I put down my college housing fees broken down into a monthly payment even though I have them paid off at the beginning of the semester?


Your help is appreciated!


I WILL choose a best answer...THANKS!!

Student trying to get Amazon Rewards Credit Card?

没有评论:

发表评论