2013年10月17日星期四

Wear do I start with opening a small business?

  • online pet store business
  • pet store business plan
  • itunes backup location
okay so I have an idea for a store and I believe it will be amazing but first I really need to figure out how to start its going to be a shop for trinkets, cloths, holiday gifts, and other such things surrounded by a theme I have worked out but I have no Idea how to start like with getting the shipments for such things is there a way to set up a deal with company I know sell such things online? or do I just order it and raise the price to give me some kind of growth? what I'm really asking for is some kind of guide maybe a book or a web page I could read Ive found a few but none that address the questions previously stated. I need something that will help me with finding out how to set up business license and other such things needed to own and run a business. any help and I would be very thankful

Wear do I start with opening a small business?

没有评论:

发表评论