2013年10月24日星期四

What are some good entry level banking jobs to apply for?

  • customer experience strategy
  • customer service experience
  • home seller leads
I am 25 years old and graduated from a 4 year university in 2010 with a Bachelors in Political Science and a Minor in Business.


Over the past 3 years I worked on several political campaigns, interned on Capitol Hill, and worked in sales. Also, over the past 10 years and all through high school, on and off I have worked in restaurants and customer service.


I am currently looking for a new job/ career and I was thinking about looking into banking.


My immediate thought has been to look into Personal Banking. Although I don't know a great deal about what the job entails I thought it might be a good fit with my customer service and sales experience. I do, however, lack experience in finance as the time I have spent with it was in college.


Basically what I am looking for is a relatively stable job with a company where there is opportunity for growth.


I am looking for some responses and suggestions as to what some good entry level jobs are at banks that I may have the proper prerequisites for (I'm trying to skip being a teller), if being a Personal Banker is a good direction to look into for me, or if someone could suggest another job or industry that they think would be a good avenue for me to look into.


Thanks folks!

What are some good entry level banking jobs to apply for?

没有评论:

发表评论