2013年10月2日星期三

What happens if I don't give my company ID back when I'm fired?

  • moving company prices
  • car insurance company
  • health care policy
  • seniors care
  • trouble ticket system
  • paycheck loans
I got let go of my job today on good terms, but my boss said I could not pick up my last paycheck unless I returned my name ID badge. That was my first job ever so I kind of want to keep the ID to remember the job by. I don't not care if they keep my paycheck, so if I don't return the ID, what will happen? Could I get in trouble with the law or something? By the way, the ID is just a picture of me, the company name and my job title, there's no way I could gain access into the building using just my id.. It was just something to let people know who I am, so I'm not sure why they would want it back anyways.
  • Additional Details
  • Oops typo, I meant I don't care if they keep my check. It won't be much but 50 bucks since I only worked 2 days.


    So legally, if I keep the iD, what trouble could I get in if any? That's all I want to know

  • What happens if I don't give my company ID back when I'm fired?

    没有评论:

    发表评论